Friday, February 28, 2014

Prep time saver - My Garbage Bowl

Do you use a garbage bowl when prepping your dinner? I do and it does saves time! I heard of this tip many years ago from Rachel Ray (she even sells designated garbage bowls at your local Target/Walmart.)  The concept is simple, yet genius at the same time. You have a bowl near by to dump any trash from prepping your meal; peeled skin off of carrots, wrapping off a meat package, anything! Then when you are finished, just dump it all in the trash.  This saves you time from going back and forth to the trash can.  I just recently added my little addition, inserting a recycled plastic trash bag as an insert, so I do not have to wash the bowl when I am finished!

Try the next time you are prepping any meal!

Do you have a kitchen time saver?  I would love to hear your tips!!


As always, saving you time.....one tip at a time!
Cheers,
Tatiana






No comments:

Post a Comment