Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Save time and Make a List

Make a List




If you asked me 10 years ago, "would you make a list to do house chores?",  I would ABSOLUTELY say, "NO WAY!"  But that was me then and the me now is a WHOLE different story!  The  "LISTS" do help with keeping the tasks at hand and they ultimately save me time and money!

Keeping the house clean and manageable takes strategy and that is where my lists help!  I found one of my daily cleaning lists at,  A Bowl Full of Lemons.  Of course, making lists do not require  you to go online, just start with your pen and paper! Make lists of daily and monthly cleaning goals.  You will find that you will start a habit of routine.  The same theory applies to grocery shopping, goals for your finances, personal goals, etc...

Don't forget the list is only as good as you use it, so do not forget!


As always, saving you time, one tip at a time!
Tatiana



No comments:

Post a Comment