Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tip Tuesday- MAC Fix Plus


I admit in loving my makeup!  As the day wears on, so does my makeup.  I use primers and powders, that help keep my makeup in place. (I will share with you one day.)  But there is one product that I am in love with, and it is perfect for all woman, whether you like to wear makeup or not!!


The amazing product is Mac Fix Plus. I spray it on my face after I apply my makeup, and my makeup literally stays put all day!  If you are not a fan of makeup on a daily bases, I recommend spraying this product on your face to keep your skin looking hydrated and looking pristine!!   Spray a little in the afternoon when you need a pick-me-up, and you will get that refreshed look back.  This product helps the busy person that just does not have time!!  I have tried so many "finishing" sprays, from high-end to bargain brands, and this one takes the cake.....not be confused with "cakey" makeup!!

I suggest you check out this product, and see for yourself!!!

As Always, saving you time, one tip at a time!
Cheers!
Tatiana


No comments:

Post a Comment