Sunday, October 27, 2013

Best Laid Plains- Weekend Fun

Our  "un-planed" Visit to Al-Mara Farm
 Midland, VA


I honestly do not think you can hear the saying, "don't sweat the small stuff" too many times!  What was supposed to be a long weekend visiting family in PA, turned into an awesome weekend with staying in town with just our little family.  We had everything planed to visit family but illness made us stay in town, and it turned out wonderful!  Since my husband already took the days off, we used it to our advantage.  We did not schedule anything and just went with the flow! It is rare these days, that my husband gets two days off in a row, so this was a treat!

Yes, I love to schedule and be organized, but we all NEED a break!  It helps to re-charge and re-focus. Taking time to just "be" is sometimes all you need to stop and appreciate life.  I know, between my husband and I, we could not tell each other enough, how blessed we felt.  That feeling rubbed off on our children, so we felt accomplished.  All the weeks' stresses and hurts melted away with this past weekend.  Problems I took to heart were re-evaluated and put aside.

Take time to just "be" with your family!  Structure is good but meant to be broken at times. Tomorrow is back to the grind, but I feel focused and determined to make it a wonderful and positive week!

How does your family re-charge?

Cheers!
Tatiana



No comments:

Post a Comment