Monday, October 14, 2013

Manic Monday...it does n't have to be! 5 simple steps to help your mornings



How do you prepare for your morning or week?

The following are 5 things we do in our home to prepare for the next day and week!

All ready for the next day!


  1. Make the lunches the night before.  I make my son's Pb&J sandwiches on Sunday.  I make around (10) then flash freeze and eventually deep freeze.
  2. Layout clothes/bookbag the night before.
  3. Prepare your meals/dinners for the whole week, on a day that you have extra time.  For me, that is Sunday. There are tons of applications out there that can help you prepare. One source I use to prepare my meals is Plan to Eat.  "Plan to Eat" even makes your grocery list!
  4. Give yourself 10 extra minutes in the morning.  By simply waking up 10 minutes earlier each day, you are giving yourself  10 minutes to drink your coffee or check your e-mail, sometimes that can be priceless!!
  5. Keep with a routine.  For example, we routinely do the same thing every morning, so the kids know exactly what to do; change clothes, brush teeth, make bed, comb hair, etc...
Mondays do not have to be manic!  Make a plan.

2 comments:

  1. I love your slogan at the top; "Saving you time, one tip at a time"
    I also love the design, theme, and look of this website and www.takincareofbiz.net!! They are fun looking and creatively styled websites!

    ReplyDelete