Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Traditional or digital grocery List? (what to do Wednesday)


My paper list

What kind of grocery list do you use when you go shopping?  Do you use your smart phone, a traditional paper list, or nothing at all!?

To save money, time, and SANITY, you should always have a list!!  There are a ton of great FREE Applications you can use on your smart phone to aid you in your shopping endeavors! (I will list the applications below)

Although, I love the fact that a digital list is always with me, I still prefer the "old fashion" method of a paper list. My #1 reason is my two year old daughter!! Anytime she can get her little hands on my smart phone, she does.  Since she is almost always with me when I shop, it can become very challenging.   So, for now, until a digital application can read my thoughts, I am sticking with my paper and pen.  **ONE exception is my Wegmans App.  They have a wonderful application.  I usually make my list at home, on my computer, and save it to my profile.  I also print my list, so you see, I still use a paper list.  Their website is wonderful, it saves your previous grocery lists, tells you what is one sale, gives you an estimation of total cost,  and sorts your items according to aisle.

So, tell me, what do you use???

Here are list of some applications that can help you the next time you shop!


  1. Grocery Gadget
  2. Zip List
  3. Grocery IQ
  4. Grocery Smarts (App for comparing coupons)
  5. Our Groceries
  6. Wegmans App


Happy Shopping!!  

Don't forget to enter my contest for a free Holiday Planner the link is here: Enter Holiday Planner Contest!

Cheers!
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment